Thursday, February 27, 2014

New post!

Long time, no see?

Yes, as I described previously I was going through a blogger's block and along with that there were a couple of things that I was dealing with. And even though I really shouldn't bore you with the details but I should mention they revolve around tests, college and projects.

I haven't replied to anyones comments. And I feel really bad about it. I realize that first I need to do that. And then bring about some structure to my blogging and to life. I've been uselessly all over the place. But its time for things to start happening.

Well, with respect to blogging. I took all your advice and started paying more attention towards things around me. And I have to thank you for this because I have a list of things I want to write about. What do I want to write? Well thats something you're just going to have to wait and watch! All I need now is a good plan with how and when to write it and put it up.

I have prepared a calendar and hopefully it will go as I planned.
By this I plan to bring in order to not just my blog but also to my life.

Wish me luck!!

XO Ayesha


9 comments:

  1. Best of luck I know you could do it doll. Looking forward to your creativity.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I am in the same boat as you are. the college work has increased so much and my exams are about to start! I hope you can cope up and I hope the same for me!
    Have a lovely holiday today!

    Relationships.College.Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck, Ayesha! Sometimes when we write on, things will happen ;) looking forward to your next post!

    Lilian
    honeyinthetea.blogspot.hk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a fabulous evening dear!

    Keep in touch on BLOGLOVIN

    Love,
    FASHIONHYPNOTISED

    ReplyDelete
  5. gud luck sweethrt :)
    Looking forward for ur posts

    check my recent one :http://www.dbreviews.co.uk/2014/02/braun-silk-epil-preepilation-wipes.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. good luck for everything you do, dear. enjoy this life with full of joy!
    yup I'd like to follow each other. I've followed you ;)

    http://hellodida.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Its a great idea setting up a plan! But dont stress yourself to much with blogging and keeping to the plan, have fun with it and enjoy the journey :)

    Much love xxx
    www.christinanista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck with your projects and looking forward to your new posts!
    Have a great weekend!
    www.minsbeautyequipment.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice post
    i luv arranging my house, i hate seeing disorganized areas lol
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2014/03/ash-mix-with-coral-peplum-skirt.html

    ReplyDelete

Your comment makes my day. Thank you for leaving a comment!!