Friday, October 3, 2014

TGI Friday: Pajama To Do's



Have you ever had a weekend when all your plans have fallen through and you have caught your self cursing yourself for have not planned better. Here's my list of things to do when there's nowhere to go( in the comfort of your jammies ;-) )







I enjoy going to work. Yet Fridays are my favorite! The thought of staying in and relaxing is extremely pleasing. I have usually have one day when I stay in and one day when I go out.
If you are a "stay in" person, you probably already know what you will do for the weekend. But if you enjoy going out and your plan falls through, here's your guide to staying home.


  1. Watch a movie online or on television. I usually catch up on my seasons during the weekend because no time for one during the week.
  2. Reading is oh-so relaxing. Books which are in no way related to your life are the best way to escape reality. Currently reading: Mortal instruments . However if you're not a book person, pick a magazine or read a blog... Or many ;)
  3. Bring out your inner Martha Stuart/Male version and spruce up your place. When else will you get the time?
  4. Organize your home. File up your paper work. Fill up your calendars. Just do it now!
  5. Too stressed? Try meditation. Try this : Set a timer for as long as you like. Close your eyes. And concentrate on your breathing. Count it. If you forget your count, try again. Do this till your timer buzzes.
  6. Whether you are a health freak or not, home is the best place to get the best food(Unless you burn it up)! So pick your recipe and mix it up and serve it for yourself.
  7. How long has it been since you spoke to your best friend from school? Call em up! 
  8. Pick up a tune you like or  turn up the radio. I like this online radio station.
  9. May be dance to something from ^ 
  10. Day dream! Ponder over things. Things you like, dislike, want from life... Etc.
  11. DIYs are all over the Blogosphere. Just try out something you like.
  12. Of  course, read my blog! :P Or you could work on yours :-D 
Thanks for reading,
XO Ayesha.




5 comments:

  1. I need to clean this weekend and hopefully try out some new recipes to share. I'm with you Thank God Is Friday have a wonderful weekend.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This weekend its kind of busy...cleaning, new recipes, friends, have dinner... have a great weekend!

    Givemeurdream Blog
    Givemeurdream Facebook
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like to have a combination of staying in and going out, but this weekend was so busy! I would have liked to have had more time at home. All those activities sound like my ideal!

    http://howtomakehome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice post!!!
    http://befashion31.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  5. i am exicted its friday too
    fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comment makes my day. Thank you for leaving a comment!!